Monday 28 June 2010

D.J. Haza - Handed Directors Role

I've been given the opportunity to direct a 3 minute film for Scratched Print after fellow Scratcher Nathan decided the work load was going to be too much. He had struggled to get the script done due to work commitments and admitted that it wasn't great when finished. Matt, who's taken the lead producer role on the project, asked me to have a bash at the script and it works as a nice little short we agreed. The script was passed onto the financier of the film who's original idea we have developed and are awaiting feedback. Hopefully we won't need to re-write too much and it will be ready for the pre-production process this week and I can crack on with my director's notes and provisional shot list. I'm quite looking forward to the challenge. I won't tell you what the film is about as you will have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment